King’s Daughters Medical Center features more than 250 exceptional physicians dedicated to providing World Class Care In Our Communities.
Many of our clinicians completed their training with local institutions, including:
- University of Kentucky School of Medicine
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ohio University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- The Ohio State University School of Medicine
- Marshall University School of Medicine
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Our diverse medical staff also features specialists from around the world – more than 30 countries are represented. As a cap-exempt institution, King’s Daughters welcomes H1B and J1 physicians.
With more than 700,000 patients in our Tri-State region, we’re always seeking to add talented practitioners to our team. Below are some of the specialties with immediate openings. Should you be interested in an opportunity, feel free to provide your contact information and CV.
For more information, please call King’s Daughters Physician Services at 800-237-3627.