Free Curbside Shuttle Service
King's Daughters offers free curbside shuttle services to patients and visitors to the medical center.
To use the service, park at the Shuttle Lot, located at the corner of Central Avenue and 24th Street. The shuttle route runs 10 minutes - users are picked up/returned to the heated/cooled shelter every 10 minutes.
Curbside shuttle service is available 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
Additional Parking Options
King's Daughters provides free, accessible parking throughout the campus. Options include:
- The 24th Street Parking Garage, a five-story facility located across from Medical Plaza A & B and the Outpatient Surgery Center. The 24th Street Garage is connected via second floor skywalk to Medical Plaza B.
- The Lexington Avenue Parking Garage, a four-story facility located across from the Lexington Avenue entrance to the Medical Center. This garage also provides convenient parking to individuals attending events or visiting Medical Records, the Medical Library or the Paul G. Blazer, Jr., Health Education Center.
- Numerous lighted, patrolled parking lots surround the medical center.
- A limited number of handicapped spaces are available adjacent to the Heart and Vascular Center entrance.
- For patients participating in cardiac rehabilitation or having same-day surgery in the main Operating Rooms, a reserved lot is available next to the Administration Building on Lexington Avenue.