The Gift Shop
King's Daughters Auxiliary Gift Shop offers visitors the opportunity to brighten a patient's day with fresh flowers and a card, a Yankee Candle or any number of specialty items, from delicate glassware to hand-painted furniture, unique clothing and more. Gift Shop merchandise is constantly changing with items to help you celebrate holidays and those special occasions.
We can help you:
- Celebrate a new addition to the family with girl/boy banners, plush animals, quilts and specialized gift items
- Brighten a patient's day with a fresh floral bouquet
- Pass the wait magazines and puzzles
- Satisfy a sweet tooth
- Show how you feel - a variety of greeting cards are available
- Decorate a special spot in your home
- Replenish or replace a needed item
The Auxiliary Gift Shop is located on the first floor of the Medical Center and is open:
- 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Saturdays
- 1 to 5 p.m. Sundays
The Shop is staffed by volunteers. Occasionally, hours must be modified to accommodate holidays and volunteer availability. When this happens a sign will be posted on the Gift Shop door.
Throughout the year, the Auxiliary Gift Shop sponsors special sales of unique and specially priced merchandise. These sales are especially popular with team members and visitors and are open to the general public. These special sales include:
Proceeds from the gift shop are donated to services for patients and the community, including transportation for rehab patients, car seats for needy children, the Hospitality House and more.
Visa, MasterCard, debit, cash and payroll deduction (for team members) are accepted.
Contact the Gift Shop by dialing (606) 408-0973