In her 20s and 30s, a woman’s thoughts often
revolve around starting a family, raising children
and having a career. King’s Daughters understands
the many challenges of this stage of life and will be
with you every step of the way.
Our exceptional OB/GYN physicians, pediatricians,
experienced nurses and educators help new moms
be more confident and comfortable in this stage of life.
Our comfortable, private rooms mean you'll have time
to spend with baby, family and friends without worry.
You'll be pampered with attention and treated to special
mommy menus. During your stay, dedicated nurses offer
support and guidance and our certified lactation consultant
will assist breastfeeding moms and babies get off to the
best possible start.
Additional services available for women at this stage of
- Childbirth education courses
- Tobacco cessation courses
- Surgical weight loss community education and
- Safe Sitters classes (babysitting instruction for
- Baby Basics classes (teaches new siblings
- First aid for families courses
- Infant and child CPR courses
- Pre- and post-natal exercise classes