Helping employers keep employees safe, healthy
Managing the medical needs of your employees can be a challenge. The King’s Daughters Occupational Medicine program offers a full range of health-related services and education, including physical exams for:
- Department of Transportation
- Homeland Security
- Respirator clearance with fit testing
- NIOSH and OSHA required monitoring
- Exams for other regulating agencies
Additional services include:
- Drug Testing Programs for urine and hair with trained, certified DOT collectors
- DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency) certified for contracted services
- Breath Alcohol testing with certified Breath Alcohol Technicians
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Audiometric testing with CAOHC trained technicians for your hearing conservation program
- Work-related injury care
Our comprehensive range of services can help you consolidate your employee screening requirements to one provider, resulting in greater efficiency, better coordination of services, and less paperwork hassle. Most screenings can be performed at your worksite with the KDMC Mobile Health Unit, helping to reduce costly downtime.
Although you take every precaution to protect your workers, they can still be injured on the job. That’s why we provide comprehensive injury care. Our dedicated team of physicians, physician assistants, nurses and therapists make every effort to return employees to work promptly.
In addition to ensuring compliance with mandated medical testing requirements, King’s Daughters Occupational Medicine program helps you control employee health costs. We act as a gatekeeper to ensure appropriate treatment, effective claims management and timely return to work.
Employees who require injury care after regular business hours, weekends and on holidays may use any King’s Daughters Urgent Care center location. For life-threatening injuries, King’s Daughters Emergency Department is always available.
Your company may sign up for our corporate Emergency Department Service, allowing for quick and convenient check-in to the ED as well as expedited care.
Your employees will receive a timely follow-up appointment with KDMC Occupational Medicine specialists. Services are provided at:
- 336 29th St., Ashland, Ky., 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
- 8750 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg, Ohio, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Tuesdays
To learn more about how our Occupational Medicine program can help you, please give us a call at (606) 408-4900 or toll free at 1-877-327-4900.