Helping employers keep employees safe, healthy
Managing the medical needs of your employees can be a challenge. The King’s Daughters Occupational Medicine program offers a full range of health-related services and education, including:
- Pre-Placement, DOT, Homeland Security and Haz-Mat physicals
- Respirator clearance with fit testing, NIOSH and OSHA required monitoring and other regulating agencies
- Drug testing programs utilizing urine and hair with trained and certified drug screen collectors
- DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency) certified for contracted services
- Breath Alcohol testing with certified Breath Alcohol Technicians
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Audiometric testing with CAOHC-trained technicians for your hearing conservation program
- Work-related injury care
- Stress testing (exercise, echo, Lexiscan)
Our comprehensive range of services can help you consolidate your employee screening requirements to one provider, resulting in greater efficiency, better coordination of services, and less paperwork hassle. Most screenings can be performed at your work site with the KDMC Mobile Health Unit, helping to reduce costly downtime.
Although you take every precaution to protect your workers, injuries still happen on the clock. That's why we provide comprehensive injury care. Our dedicated team of physicians, physician assistants, nurses and therapists aim to return employees to work promptly.
In addition to ensuring compliance with mandated medical testing requirements, the King’s Daughters Occupational Medicine program helps you control employee health costs. We provide appropriate treatments, effective claims management and timely return to work.
After Hours Care
Employees who require injury care after regular business hours, weekends and on holidays may use any King’s Daughters Urgent Care center location in Ashland and Grayson, Ky., and Ironton and Portsmouth, Ohio.
For life-threatening injuries, King’s Daughters Emergency Department is always open. Sign up for our corporate Emergency Department services and receive quick and convenient check ins, as well as expedited care at emergency visits. In addition, your employees will receive timely follow-up appointments with King's Daughters occupational medicine specialists.
Our office is located at 336 29th St., Suite 204 in Ashland. Office hours are 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The drug screening program is available until 3 p.m., EXCEPT in cases of drug screenings following injury or accident. To learn more about how our Occupational Medicine program can help you, please give us a call at (606) 408-4900 or toll free at 1-877-327-4900.