The Primary Care service at KDMS Prestonsburg is dedicated to helping patients achieve and maintain good health. Our services include:
- Treatment of routine illnesses and injuries: upper respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, flu, asthma, scrapes, lacerations, poison ivy, sprains and strains
- Treatment of chronic illnesses: chronic lung disease, emphysema, congestive heart disease, stroke, diabetes, peptic ulcer disease, arthritis, and diverticulosis
- Minor surgeries: removal of cysts, moles, draining abscesses
- Allergy injections
- Physicals, including sports, pre-employment, school, DOT-CDL
- Immunizations: influenza, pneumococcal, tetanus, hepatitis A & B, infants, MMR, chicken pox, HiB, human papilloma (HPV), meningococcal
- Wellness programs: diabetes, over 50, diet and weight management, cancer and cholesterol screenings
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
King's Daughters patients are able to use MyChart® from King's Daughters Medical Center. MyChart is a secure, internet-based portal that allows you to access your medical records, when you want, where you want.
By using MyChart, you can view lab results and health maintenance recommendations, keep up with immunizations and more. PLUS you can communicate directly with your doctor - sending a secure email, scheduling an appointment, even requesting medication refills. Be sure to ask us about MyChart.