King's Daughters. The Heart Experts.
King’s Daughters has provided world-class heart care to the residents of Prestonsburg and Floyd County for nearly a decade. With the opening of our new location, our commitment to the people of this region has never been stronger!
Our new facility provides a comfortable, convenient place for residents of Eastern Kentucky to receive the world-class heart care services they need without the hassle of a long drive or a long wait. With the most commonly ordered diagnostic tests and services available right here, you can be sure that you are receiving the very best in heart and vascular care.
Our cardiologists provide comprehensive, 24/7/365 care, seeing patients the emergency rooms and inpatient nursing units at Highlands, Paul B. Hall and Three Rivers medical center.
- Richard Ansinelli, M.D., cardiology
- Ghassan Dalati, M.D., cardiology
- Damian Domanski, M.D., cardiology
- Chris Epling, D.O., cardiology
- Vaughn Payne, M.D., cardiology
- Robert Fried, M.D., cardiothoracic surgery
- Wes Lewis, M.D., interventional radiology
- Alexander Hou, M.D., vascular/endovascular surgery
- Deb Ansinelli, DNP, APRN
- Terri Hall, APRN
- Dana Smith, APRN
- JD Dalton, PA-C
New patients are always welcome.
Phone: (606) 886-0892
Address: 1279 Abbott Mountain Road, Prestonsburg, KY
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday