Occupational Medicine physicians focus on helping employes keep their employees safe, healthy and on the job - and on helping them to return to work as quickly as possible following accident or injury.
- Employee examinations and testing
- Preplacement exams - evaluates employee's physical condition to ensure safe and healthful job placement
- Surveillance exams - assures continued safe job assignment and detects evidence of any harmful effect of work upon employee's health
- Department of Transportation (DOT) examinations
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Respiratory exams - focuses on employee's cardiovascular and pulmonary systems
- Audiometric exams - measures possible hearing loss
- Executive physical exams
- Portsmouth, Ohio
- Wheelersburg, Ohio
- Various employers through our Mobile Health Unit, upon request
2025 Carter Ave.
Find Out More:
To learn more about our providers, click on the Find a Provider link above and select Occupational Medicine.