Hall Primary Care
399 Diederich Blvd., Russell, Ky.
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Individualized care for individuals and families of all ages. Services include:
- Health education and prevention services
- Comprehensive care for acute and chronic conditions
- Same-day appointments for established patients
- Electronic prescription management
- Access to your medical record through MyChart
- Assistance with care-related financial concerns
Patient-Centered Medical Home Quality Data
Hall Primary Care is an outpatient department of King's Daughters Medical Center.