Central Avenue Primary Care
1200 Central Ave., Suite 2, Ashland, KY 41101
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Fridays
Individualized care for people and families ranging from newborn through mature adults. Services include:
- Health education and prevention services
- Comprehensive care for acute and chronic conditions
- Same-day appointments for established patients
- Electronic prescription management
- Access to your medical record through MyChart
- Assistance with care-related financial concerns
- Lab: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday, closed for lunch from 1 to 2 p.m.
Patient-Centered Medical Home Quality Data
King's Daughters Central Avenue Primary Care is an outpatient department of King's Daughters Medical Center.