When was the last time you devoted a few minutes to your own health? It’s a sad fact that women often worry about everyone else first and suffer the consequences later.
It doesn’t have to be that way. King’s Daughters, in partnership with the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health and The Heart Truth program, is bringing From the Heart, a fun, educational and woman-centered program to Floyd, Johnson, Magoffin and Martin counties (and surrounding areas).
Over the course of eight months, you’ll:
· Uncover your specific risk factors;
· Learn and practice steps to improve your heart health;
· Enjoy a healthy girls night out every month;
· Develop life-long friendships;
· Become stronger and healthier; and
· Earn rewards, win prizes and become a Women’s Heart Health Warrior!
Enroll Now! This program is limited to the first 100 women!
The screening will take place on the mobile unit at Martin County Public Library 180 East Main Street Inez, KY.
The screening consists of total cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, blood oxygen and EKG. The first session begins June 20.
Call 1-888-377-KDMC and mention From the Heart program to register.