12/13/2016 10:00 AM
Healthy Heart Screening
FREE Healthy Heart with EKG Screening
Seton Square, 570 W. First St., Wellston, Ohio
Results will be reviewed by a King's Daughters heart specialist. No appointment required. For more information, please call 1-888-377-KDMC.
- Total cholesterol
- Blood pressure
- Blood glucose
- Screening EKG
12/26/2016 12:30 PM
American Red Cross Blood Drive
Where: King's Daughters Medical Center, Health Education Center (lower level Lexington Avenue parking garage)
When: 12:30 to 6 p.m.
Appointment: Call 1-800-733-2767.
1/13/2017 7:00 AM
Low-Cost Blood Profile Screening
Our low-cost blood profile (LCBP) includes the following tests:
Cost is $25.
- Comprehensive Chemistry Panel
- Complete Blood Count
- Lipid Panel
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
OPTIONAL A1C Testing - $5
FASTING is required for both LCBP and A1C testing. No appointment necessary. Insurance cannot be billed.
- You don't have to participate in the LCBP to take advantage of the A1C testing.
LOCATION: King's Daughters Walk-In Care Russell, 399 Diederich Blvd., Russell, Ky.
1/13/2017 7:00 AM
Vascular Disease Screening
Vascular disease can be a silent but devastating disease, leading to stroke, circulatory problems, amputations and even death. Many people who suffer from vascular disease also have heart disease. Our Vascular Disease Screening includes:
Cost for all three tests is just $80. Results are provided at the screening, which you can take to your personal physician for review and advice. A physician referral is not required.
- ULTRASOUND examination of the carotid arteries. Blockages in the carotids can reduce blood flow to the brain and lead to stroke.
- ULTRASOUND examination of the abdominal aorta. A weakness in the abdominal aorta (called an aneurysm) can rupture, leading to rapid and severe blood loss. A ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm is a life-threatening emergency.
- ANKLE-BRACHIAL INDEX STUDY, which compares blood pressures in the upper and lower extremities to check for reduce blood flow, which can be an indicator of peripheral artery disease.
APPOINTMENTSAre required and may be made by calling 1-888-377-KDMC.
LOCATIONKing's Daughters Walk-In Care Russell
399 Diederich Blvd.